Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LEGO Star Wars Shadow ARF Trooper Review

Theme: Star Wars
Name: Shadow ARF
S/N: -
Year: 2011
Pieces: 5
Minifig: 1
Price: RM-, SGD-, USD-, GBP-
 
Polybag
This is the second exclusive minifigs that I bought (the first is the Chrome Storm Trooper magnet). There is no serial number on the bag but the piece count are shown. The back of the bag was printed with words. Not much details available for this minifig too since is exclusive gifts from LEGO.

Bag Bag

Content
The five pieces of part are as shown in the below picture and I have a feeling this is one cool minifigs.

content

Accessory
This minifig comes with a short blaster, LEGO sure have the heart to give the complete minifigs for sure.
 
Accessory
 
Shadow ARF Trooper
I have two words to describe this minifig, awesome and cool! Yes, this Shadow ARF Trooper looks really cool in black. I'm consider lucky to get this one with a fine print on it.

front side back

I have no complain on this minifig, but why is there so many exclusive minifigs coming from LEGO and it is sadly not offered to everyone around the world and the after market is sure hurting our pocket.

shadow ARF helmet
 
Completed model
I would say, you really need to own at least one of this minifig, if you like ARF Trooper or even Clone Wars. I have to said is quite pricey right now, but if this is in your wishlist, get it now. I paid 70.00 MYR for this and it included shipping and handling fee so I think is still ok, but worth it for me since I like it very much.
 
completed
 
Playability: -
Building experience: -
Parts: 8/10 Printing fine and everything looks great, very hard to get.
Value for money: 4/10 Is still pricey, but I think is worth it.
Overall: 6/10 Awesome and cool minifigs. Recommended for minifigs collector.

No comments: