Friday, July 20, 2012

LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul Review

Theme: Star Wars
Name: Darth Maul
S/N: -
Year: 2012
Pieces: 7
Minifig: 1
Price: RM-, USD-, GBP-
Polybag
Thanks to my friend that I am able to got a chance to own this exclusive minifig at a very very good price. The front of the polybag shows the picture of Darth Maul minifig without his robe on, and details like name of the set and the parts count that comes with the set. The back of the polybag are just words.

IMG_4700  IMG_4701

Content
Here are the minifigs part and the light saber parts. I'm pretty sure this was a Clone Wars Darth Maul, but the leg are just wrong and my fried suggested that I made a leg like Spyclops (Agents theme character) for him.

IMG_4702

Accessory
Darth Maul have his deadly dual sided lightsaber with him. LEGO is good enough to supply two translucent red lightsaber bar here.

IMG_4703

Darth Maul
I sell off my Sith Infiltrator and left with no Darth Maul, so now I own a Darth Maul again. Hoping to get the Sith Infiltrator too. Get back on the topic, Darth Maul torso are printed on the both side and that's it. Also comes with the horn like the new Darth Maul. The arms are printed too. Looks very nice, perhaps is the first minifigs that I own with printed arms.

IMG_4704 IMG_4705 IMG_4706

Completed model
I would say grab yours quickly now while the price dropped from 100+MYR to less than 100MYR. Is a good chance to own your first exclusive minifig now. Of course I got mine way cheaper than what it is offer in Ebay now.

IMG_4707

Playability: -
Building experience: -
Parts: 8/10 Nicely printed part here.
Value for money: 8/10 I would say I pay a very reasonable price for this.
Overall: 8/10 A Darth Maul fans must have one. Get one now while it is hot.

No comments: